The best Learn Hiragana & Katakana app for Android
The reviews speak for themselves! Dr. Moku is the best Learn Hiragana & Katakana app for Android!
We released a new version which actually replaces the old “Dr. Moku’s Japanese Kana” app we had for Android (meaning the previous app is now ‘deleted’)
For the past two and half years the Android version of Dr. Moku was always the ‘poor cousin’ to the iOS versions. But now the iOS version sort of has less features than the Android one!
I am the first to admit that the quality of that app was not great, we had a bad experience with that developer and it showed in the final product.
In general I find developing apps for Android much more stressful than making iOS apps but that particular project was a nightmare.
But fear not! The new Android app is amazing and full of new features to help you learn Japanese Hiragana and Katakana.
So what’s new?
– We’ve added writing quizzes (where you can actually draw with your finger and compare it to the Kana strokes)
– We’ve added reading practices so know you can actually put your skills to the test and read words written in Hiragana and Katakana.
The Dr. Moku system uses mnemonics to help you learn the Kana automatically and effortlessly. Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations. Your brain has no choice but to remember.
Dr. Moku is perfect for the complete beginner or those struggling to memorize Hiragana and Katakana.
• Animated writing guides.
• 2 different Learning modes: Manual (allows you to learn at your own speed) and Autoplay (Each symbol and audio clip play in sequence)
• 4 Quiz types: Visual recognition, audio recognition, writing quiz and reading practice.
• Quick Reference allows you to jump instantly to the screens you want to revise.
• Introductory guide to learning Japanese, with pictorial examples.
Check out the reviews, download the app and you will see why Dr. Moku is The best Learn Hiragana & Katakana app for Android
(If you have purchased the old Android app and need to restore your purchase please contact us)